Carnival of Personal Finance #23
Dawn at Frugal for Life is hosting the recent Carnival of Personal Finance this week. There are lots of submissions, links that cover many aspects of your money, so roam awhile around Carnival #23. Enjoy!
My post on A tale of two retirements was included. We flew cross-country yesterday to visit the subjects of one tale, and I'm happy to report things are going as well with them as I had heard. We're looking forward to having a large portion of the family together, and we're thankful there is a lot to celebrate. Enjoy!
My post on A tale of two retirements was included. We flew cross-country yesterday to visit the subjects of one tale, and I'm happy to report things are going as well with them as I had heard. We're looking forward to having a large portion of the family together, and we're thankful there is a lot to celebrate. Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home