Chrees' world

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

There's no place like home

Made it back home last night around midnight, and it is good to be here...even in spite of the rain, the smoke detector letting me know it needed new batteries at 4am, lots of emergencies sitting in my work email, and so forth. Yep, it’s good to be here.

Travel was relatively smooth, with the little one being extremely good for the trip. Which is a huge relief. While waiting for the connection in DFW, we saw Ethan Hawke. The cowboy hat was a nice touch.

Two years ago our son was born. I had no idea what I was in for, and still don’t know what is in store for us down the road. But I do know I will do my best to give him good financial footing. Happy birthday little guy!

|

1 Comments:

  • Happy birthday to your little guy. Mine turned two last week as well. I'm very tired of singing Happy Birthday (all day long: "Mama, sing 'Happy birthday to you'") but it was very sweet watching him blow out his candles.

    By Blogger Tiredbuthappy, at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home