Am I the only one
that hates all these end-of-year lists?
OK, that's a little harsh, but all these lists in papers and magazines that are arbitrary compilations of what happened really don't interest me. And "don't interest" moves to full annoyance after about the 50th list I see. *sigh* Maybe I need to check to see if someone did something to my cornflakes this morning...
OK, that's a little harsh, but all these lists in papers and magazines that are arbitrary compilations of what happened really don't interest me. And "don't interest" moves to full annoyance after about the 50th list I see. *sigh* Maybe I need to check to see if someone did something to my cornflakes this morning...

2 Comments:
No you're not the only one. I'm tolerant of certain types of lists but the ones found in magazines are mostly very annoying to me too. This could also simply mean that we are no longer hip. I choose to think otherwise though.
By
Splat, at 1:12 PM
I think it had more with what someone did in my cornflakes this morning--even though our office is closed for the week, I had to get several things done today and distributed to everyone. And seeing the umpteenth year-end list just hit me as... well, useless and nothing but filler. Of course, such things are about as helpful as predictions for next year...
By
Dwight, at 3:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home