Carnival of Personal Finance #27 and blog thoughts
The Political Calculations . Looks like a lot of good posts on wide ranging topics. One of these days I’ll have time to check out the other carnivals.
I did have a few minutes yesterday to explore some new (to me) personal finance weblogs. As people report how they are doing versus their year-end goals, I found myself happy for people achieving them, even though I don’t know them at all. The joy and satisfaction of hitting their goals is easy to see in their posts. And I can identify all too well with those that are not hitting their goals. Here’s hoping they are able to achieve the next round’s objectives.
I did have a few minutes yesterday to explore some new (to me) personal finance weblogs. As people report how they are doing versus their year-end goals, I found myself happy for people achieving them, even though I don’t know them at all. The joy and satisfaction of hitting their goals is easy to see in their posts. And I can identify all too well with those that are not hitting their goals. Here’s hoping they are able to achieve the next round’s objectives.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home