It’s an all green day
Or close enough for me. In doing a quick glance at how my investments did, I noticed all stocks and mutual funds were up today, save one stock that was unchanged. I don’t recall ever seeing that before. And that is a big feat since this month my company's stock price is a deeper shade of crimson (I guess befitting someone who went to the Univ of Alabama). But I’ll savor today and enjoy my early Christmas present from Wall Street.
Now for a public service announcement. If you want to cheat on your spouse or hide details of your compulsive shopping as long as you can, Chase is the company for you. Here’s the email I got today:
This holiday season, let Chase help you keep that special gift a surprise. Sign up for Paperless Credit Card Statements from Chase and you can rest assured knowing that your monthly statement is stored on our secure web site accessible to you by logging in with your User ID and Password.
Paperless Statements is a free online service offered to our valued Cardmembers. To learn more or to sign up for Paperless Statements, visit xxxxxxxxx.
Now for a public service announcement. If you want to cheat on your spouse or hide details of your compulsive shopping as long as you can, Chase is the company for you. Here’s the email I got today:
This holiday season, let Chase help you keep that special gift a surprise. Sign up for Paperless Credit Card Statements from Chase and you can rest assured knowing that your monthly statement is stored on our secure web site accessible to you by logging in with your User ID and Password.
Paperless Statements is a free online service offered to our valued Cardmembers. To learn more or to sign up for Paperless Statements, visit xxxxxxxxx.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home