Thanks to all who have added me to the Links section of their weblogs. If you would like to be listed here, just drop me a line or reply here and I will do so. Thanks again!
Heh. Apparently we share a similar viewpoint on multiple things. Note: Blog is titled "In Acton" not "In Action" although that could work too. Acton is the name of the town that I want to move into. 13 miles west of Boston and quite expensive.
I'm slowly catching up on blogs now, and have been enjoying yours so far. I added a link to ya, if you want to link back to MyMoneyBlog that would be great.
11 Comments:
Hi, I would love to exchange links. I just added your link to mine. Nice blog, by the way.
Thanks for your helpful comments posted at Sitting Pretty
By
Nina Smith, at 9:48 AM
I'm pretty sure we all share an identical reader base. :)
By
Splat, at 10:34 AM
Dave, you're probably right. Seeing as I'm new to this, I'd rather not assume anyone wants to be linked to me. (No, I don't have self-esteem issues!)
By
Dwight, at 3:03 PM
Heh. Apparently we share a similar viewpoint on multiple things. Note: Blog is titled "In Acton" not "In Action" although that could work too. Acton is the name of the town that I want to move into. 13 miles west of Boston and quite expensive.
By
Splat, at 10:31 PM
Oops, sorry about that. You would never guess I used to do well on reading comprehension.
Yep, familiar with the area. I travel on business to that area a couple of times a year. Nice place to aspire to live!
By
Dwight, at 7:47 AM
Thanks for including my blog on your links.
Neo
By
vr6trd, at 10:41 AM
I'd love to exchange links. Thanks.
By
Tiredbuthappy, at 11:13 AM
Dave, I think you're rigth about the reader base. I think we ARE our own reader base.
By
Tiredbuthappy, at 11:13 AM
chrees,
I found your blog and have enjoyed it so far. I will add it to my blog roll.
By
Anonymous, at 9:49 AM
Hello hello,
I'm slowly catching up on blogs now, and have been enjoying yours so far. I added a link to ya, if you want to link back to MyMoneyBlog that would be great.
By
Anonymous, at 9:33 AM
Thanks all. Have added all the links, and thanks for adding mine!
By
Dwight, at 1:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home