Net worth graph examples
This format won't be for everyone, but here is one way to show the change in your net worth over a period of time. I have two examples: one shows the change by month, the second shows the change by type of asset or liability. Green bars up mean an increase to net worth, red bars down mean a decrease. I'm still playing with different ways to do this. If you have any suggestions, drop me a note! Hopefully others will enjoy this.
Example 1: Change by month (click on graph for larger image)

Example 2: Change by category(click on graph for larger image)
Example 1: Change by month (click on graph for larger image)

Example 2: Change by category(click on graph for larger image)

1 Comments:
Interesting. I'm a big fan of this visulaization. I think both are quite useful.
By
Splat, at 6:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home