Net worth posts compilation
A big “Thanks!” to Personal Finance Advice for compiling several handy tables of Personal Finance Bloggers Net Worth - November 2005. It is interesting to see all the different goals, approaches, and situations. Thanks to all who bare their finances—I find it instructive and helpful. Plus I get plenty of tips on things I could be doing with my money.
In looking at December, my net worth should increase somewhere between 4 and 5%, with the vesting of stock options responsible for half the increase. That’s the good news. The bad news is it is just about the end of my options. That money is earmarked for some home improvements which we would like to get done in the next couple of years. However, the stock price will have to increase dramatically before any work begins.
I should finish my 2006 goals soon. Unfortunately there are some conflicting objectives, but better to catch them now so we can plan for them. Or at least plan for them as best we can. I’m shooting for an aggressive 15% increase for our stretch goal. Here’s hoping we can make it.
In looking at December, my net worth should increase somewhere between 4 and 5%, with the vesting of stock options responsible for half the increase. That’s the good news. The bad news is it is just about the end of my options. That money is earmarked for some home improvements which we would like to get done in the next couple of years. However, the stock price will have to increase dramatically before any work begins.
I should finish my 2006 goals soon. Unfortunately there are some conflicting objectives, but better to catch them now so we can plan for them. Or at least plan for them as best we can. I’m shooting for an aggressive 15% increase for our stretch goal. Here’s hoping we can make it.

1 Comments:
sorry about the finger slip...% change should be correct now ;)
By
Anonymous, at 8:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home