Odds and ends, mostly odds
We found out today that we are having a boy! The ultrasound was wonderful, with the baby looking "right at us" several times and we could see him sucking his thumb. I have to admit I haven't been nearly as excited with this pregnancy as I was with the first one, but all that changed today. Only five months to go!
There was always one thing that could help me sleep through the night when my nose acted up. But not any more, thanks to meth heads. Nyquil no longer has the nasal decongestant pseudoephedrine...thanks tweakers. I can’t breathe or sleep at night thanks to you. I would have greatly appreciated it if you could have found another way to star on “Cops.”
OK, time to get ready for "girls night" being held our house tonight. The boy and I will need to make ourselves scarce. Have a great weekend all!
There was always one thing that could help me sleep through the night when my nose acted up. But not any more, thanks to meth heads. Nyquil no longer has the nasal decongestant pseudoephedrine...thanks tweakers. I can’t breathe or sleep at night thanks to you. I would have greatly appreciated it if you could have found another way to star on “Cops.”
OK, time to get ready for "girls night" being held our house tonight. The boy and I will need to make ourselves scarce. Have a great weekend all!

5 Comments:
Congrats on your future son!
Neo
By
vr6trd, at 4:42 PM
Congrats!!
By
Splat, at 10:23 PM
Congratulations from me as well. I hope those five months go by smoothly!
By
thc, at 7:32 AM
Thanks all!
By
Dwight, at 1:29 PM
Congratulations to both you and your wife! :)
By
SMB, at 3:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home