Time off
It was a very nice Christmas. Santa visited and brought the 2 year old a train table. (Santa did a nice job of assembly) I think there is already a rut worn in the floor around the table.
It has been a very productive few days. We are working on getting the house ready for our May addition. Anything that needs to be done in the next year or so better get done soon. The focus has been on organization, getting rid of things we don’t need, and rearranging the furniture. I’ve even set up my files for next year, the earliest I’ve ever done that. It’s a good feeling, but there is a lot more to do.
There is something (beyond being an anal-retentive Virgo) about being organized that appeals to me. I think when things have been so out of control for a while, the order is welcome. Here’s hoping we can do it.
It has been a very productive few days. We are working on getting the house ready for our May addition. Anything that needs to be done in the next year or so better get done soon. The focus has been on organization, getting rid of things we don’t need, and rearranging the furniture. I’ve even set up my files for next year, the earliest I’ve ever done that. It’s a good feeling, but there is a lot more to do.
There is something (beyond being an anal-retentive Virgo) about being organized that appeals to me. I think when things have been so out of control for a while, the order is welcome. Here’s hoping we can do it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home