Welcome to California
"Welcome to California--There have been no natural disasters in nineteen zero days."
We woke up this morning to the wind driving the rain against the house. Patio furniture turned over, toys were blown against the fence, and trees were bending precipitously. There is a lake across the street, and several roads near by were closed since they were under water. We were fortunate in that we only had some minor damage to some patio furniture and a little water blown under the front door. But there are more storms on the way.
I was originally upset since one of my rare “daddy days” was going to be canceled again. For the third time. The last time I had a day to myself so I could do some hiking was back in June. But after seeing the destruction of the storms around here, there is no way I can feel sorry for myself. I hope all the SF bay area bloggers survived safely.
We woke up this morning to the wind driving the rain against the house. Patio furniture turned over, toys were blown against the fence, and trees were bending precipitously. There is a lake across the street, and several roads near by were closed since they were under water. We were fortunate in that we only had some minor damage to some patio furniture and a little water blown under the front door. But there are more storms on the way.
I was originally upset since one of my rare “daddy days” was going to be canceled again. For the third time. The last time I had a day to myself so I could do some hiking was back in June. But after seeing the destruction of the storms around here, there is no way I can feel sorry for myself. I hope all the SF bay area bloggers survived safely.

1 Comments:
I am in the south bay and we haven't been hit as hard but the rain has contined once again. The hill should be green soon if not white on the caps.
Neo
By
vr6trd, at 11:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home