Chrees' world

Friday, January 20, 2006

Goooooaaaaaaaaaal !!

I have been at a work related goal-setting meeting the past couple of days. This annual meeting is helpful, but I have not fully utilized the process in the past. Unfortunately it shows. My reviews have been good, but they could be better. Part of the payoff from this meeting should be a good roadmap of what I need to achieve for the year. The full benefit is using that roadmap frequently during the year, not waiting until I write up my annual recap to pull it out of my desk drawer for the first time.

I love the place we stay for this meeting. It is in a beautiful location at a great resort. And my wife will be here this afternoon to enjoy a massage, a nice dinner, and a night away from the boy. The ultimate goal is to recharge and focus on what needs to be done for the year. For now I’ll enjoy the indulgence.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home