Chrees' world

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

More tickets

Never let it be said I don't bring you totally useless information...

Just checked at stubhub.com to see if there were any tickets available to the Rose Bowl tonight. Two sets, both in the corner of one endzone. The first pair, about 2/3's of the way up in the section, are going for $1,250 each. The second pair, lower in the section, are listed at $1,415 each.

Let's see, if I leave now I would be in Pasadena by mid-afternoon.... On second thought, maybe I'll pay my insurance bills and buy some replacement tires I have been needing instead.

|

1 Comments:

  • Wise decision, chree! I have a friend who went to the game...I didn't dare ask him how much he paid for his tickets. I guess if you're a USC fan, anything's worth it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home