Up, and down
An interesting week in the markets. On all my stock and mutual fund investments, I’m up $6,100 for the week, or 3.4%. How I wish all weeks could be like this!
Of course I need that to offset expenses this month. I mentioned the tires yesterday. In the next two weeks I have almost $1,700 in insurance premiums to pay ($659 for homeowners, $215 for an umbrella policy, and $810 for 6 months on two autos). Not to mention the quarterly life insurance premium due at the end of the month. Hmmmmm. With payments bunched together like that, it can get rather depressing. There could be some offset to market gains from all this spending. I hate relying on tax refunds and bonuses to get things squared away, but it looks like one more year of doing just that.
Ah, well time to go home and try not to rack up any new expenses…have a great weekend all!
Of course I need that to offset expenses this month. I mentioned the tires yesterday. In the next two weeks I have almost $1,700 in insurance premiums to pay ($659 for homeowners, $215 for an umbrella policy, and $810 for 6 months on two autos). Not to mention the quarterly life insurance premium due at the end of the month. Hmmmmm. With payments bunched together like that, it can get rather depressing. There could be some offset to market gains from all this spending. I hate relying on tax refunds and bonuses to get things squared away, but it looks like one more year of doing just that.
Ah, well time to go home and try not to rack up any new expenses…have a great weekend all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home