Back, rested... not tan, though
What a wonderful weekend, despite the weather. Two days away without the 2-year old. Other than my wife being 6 smonths pregnant, it felt like when we used to visit that area before we were married. Beautiful scenery, nice people, awesome food, and gale-force storms. What more could we want?
Thanks go JLP at All Things Financial for naming this the blog of the week. I greatly appreciate the nice notice!
OK, back to work. I hope to get caught up and able to post again soon. Thanks for all the kind words while I was gone!
Thanks go JLP at All Things Financial for naming this the blog of the week. I greatly appreciate the nice notice!
OK, back to work. I hope to get caught up and able to post again soon. Thanks for all the kind words while I was gone!

1 Comments:
Welcome back!
By
Anonymous, at 6:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home