Cap's wallet question
Cap at StopBuyingCrap.com posted what was in his wallet (complete with pictures). I thought I would do the same thing, although without the pictures.
Whew! That's a lot. And it's about the same thickness as Cap's, adjusting for the fact it's a trifold wallet.
- California driver's license with organ donor card
- Credit cards: ATM check card, 3 personal credit cards (one new one, one about to be canceled), business Am Ex card
- Gym card
- $42 in cash
- Health cards: health plan, dental card, prescription, eye plan
- Social security card
- Blood donor card
- Business long-distance calling card
- Membership cards for: AAA, Costco, Hertz Gold (business), investment account, frequent flyer, 2 grocery store 'key tags'
- Card with instructions for off-site storage unit
- Advanced Health Care Directive information
- Best Buy gift card worth about $90
- 4 laminated pictures of my wife and son
- Business cards: 7 of mine, 3 of my wife's (need to get more of these), one from our neighbor, our son's doctor, home security system card
- Appointment cards: dental and haircut
Whew! That's a lot. And it's about the same thickness as Cap's, adjusting for the fact it's a trifold wallet.

2 Comments:
Yikes, you carry your Social Security card? I'm way too paranoid.
But thanks for reminding me to put my advance health care directive (i.e. living will) in there. I should really print it out and carry it. Since M and I aren't married, I should probably also carry out health care power of attorney around with me.
By
Tiredbuthappy, at 4:41 PM
yeah its not a good idea to bring the SS card with you.. especially if its the original copy.
the health care info is a good idea.. i should have that with me.
oh wait, i dont have health insurance anymore.
By
Cap, at 11:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home