Chrees' world

Monday, February 20, 2006

A day in the woods

Enjoying a day off from work and trying to get ahead on a few things. Yesterday I finally got a day to myself so I went hiking. Yes, it was 40 degrees and raining. But a day in a redwood forest tends to minimize any discomfort. The pictures didn’t turn out very well due to the rain, but here are a couple:


After the tiring hike, I stopped at a couple of good wineries on the way home. All in all, a fabulous day.

|

3 Comments:

  • Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Makes my day in the library seem just awful!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

  • Oh, man, this makes me homesick for Northern California. I miss redwoods.

    By Blogger Tiredbuthappy, at 7:05 AM  

  • oh man, this makes me sick of southern california ><

    I miss a good hike

    By Blogger Cap, at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home