Goin’ Fishin’

Well, not literally fishing, but hopefully a lot of rest and relaxation over the weekend. We’re going to places Andy would have loved to visit—towns like Elk, Manchester, Philo and Albion River along the northern coast of California.
Today was a lot of fun. I gave a presentation on the products we make and the disease states they treat. I always learn a lot about the brain’s anatomy and physiology when talking about our products. It never fails to amaze me how the brain works and how someone’s brain conceived the medical devices we now make.
I’m sure I’m not going to see a connection while I’m gone, so I’ll be back on Tuesday. Cue the whistling: Well now, take down your fishin' pole and meet me at The Fishin' Hole...

2 Comments:
Have a great weekend!
By
Anonymous, at 3:53 PM
Wow, that sounds great! Enjoy.
By
Tiredbuthappy, at 10:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home