Another day, and
another Wall Street Journal hit piece on Northfield. In two articles they have interviewed someone associated with a hedge fund and the former medical director of a competitor. Not bad…one of these days they will interview someone at one of the trauma centers where the product is actually being used. Most centers reviewed the trial parameters and results after the first hit piece, and almost all are continuing to participate in the trial.
I’m always interested how selectively choosing facts leads you to a conclusion that is nowhere near the truth. I expect this from the New York Times and their agenda-driven blurring of opinion and facts. But I expected a lot more from the Wall Street Journal. I didn’t think they would stoop to the JMSU school of journalism (just making s… up).
Oh well, once again, another great buying opportunity presents itself. Presentations in April should help clarify what is going on in the trials. Who knows, I may be completely wrong about the company and the product. But given the misleading reporting and the grandstanding by politicians and the reviews by the participating centers because of such, I feel much more confident the product could be the real thing. These centers would not continue using a product if there was any doubt that it was harmful.
I’m always interested how selectively choosing facts leads you to a conclusion that is nowhere near the truth. I expect this from the New York Times and their agenda-driven blurring of opinion and facts. But I expected a lot more from the Wall Street Journal. I didn’t think they would stoop to the JMSU school of journalism (just making s… up).
Oh well, once again, another great buying opportunity presents itself. Presentations in April should help clarify what is going on in the trials. Who knows, I may be completely wrong about the company and the product. But given the misleading reporting and the grandstanding by politicians and the reviews by the participating centers because of such, I feel much more confident the product could be the real thing. These centers would not continue using a product if there was any doubt that it was harmful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home