Disclaimer
It was mentioned in my comments about having a disclaimer, and I think that is a good idea. So I'll post it here, and add a link to it in my sidebar.
All opinions expressed on this weblog are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Blogger or anyone else I cite. I can not vouch for the completeness or accuracy of any data I link to or reference. Actions I undertake are not to be considered as a recommendation for anyone else. No specific outcome of anything I mention can be guaranteed. I strongly recommend you consult with your own investment or financial advisor, as well as conduct your own due diligence before acting upon anything I mention here.
All opinions expressed on this weblog are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Blogger or anyone else I cite. I can not vouch for the completeness or accuracy of any data I link to or reference. Actions I undertake are not to be considered as a recommendation for anyone else. No specific outcome of anything I mention can be guaranteed. I strongly recommend you consult with your own investment or financial advisor, as well as conduct your own due diligence before acting upon anything I mention here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home