I’m trying to recharge my batteries
File under work weirdness: last week I get a call from someone wanting to do a follow-up on the recent employee survey. Something didn’t feel right, so I said I didn’t have the time right then. I contacted someone in the corporate office and they said they have not hired anyone to do a phone survey—that the employee survey folks would follow up only by e-mail.
This may be a simple case of a headhunter trying to find out if I’m interested in changing jobs (although their tactics are usually more pat: “Here’s a job opening that does x, y, and z. Do you know of anyone that would be interested in such a job with those qualifications?”) So I’m wondering if someone is trying to find out more about the company through me. Not that I can tell them a lot, but they don’t have to know that!
This may be a simple case of a headhunter trying to find out if I’m interested in changing jobs (although their tactics are usually more pat: “Here’s a job opening that does x, y, and z. Do you know of anyone that would be interested in such a job with those qualifications?”) So I’m wondering if someone is trying to find out more about the company through me. Not that I can tell them a lot, but they don’t have to know that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home