Chrees' world

Thursday, March 02, 2006

March portfolio update

No monkey pictures today, but I’ll proudly display my “Kung Fu Kids” clip holder I picked up from a clearance aisle this past weekend. “Your sheep-like following of all things Cramer is no match for my flying crane fist!”

We’re only two days into my tracking this, but interesting happenings so far. The market took off on Wednesday, but the individual random stocks were considerably higher than the averages. And then FLR released their earnings…

The earnings were actually decent, but everyone must be bailing at what they perceive as the top of the market for this stock. If I hadn’t been doing this I probably would have never noticed it, but now FLR is looking pretty attractive. Yes, it is cyclical but they aren’t close to the top in many of their industries.

Anyway, I’ll try and update this once a week to see how the random stocks are doing vs. the averages.

(click to enlarge)

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home