Chrees' world

Friday, March 10, 2006

More snow

This year has had the most snow I've seen in the ten years I've lived in Silicon Valley. This was the view I had driving into work today--snow covering the Santa Cruz Mountains. At one point the clouds had parted and the morning sun shone on the snow. Absolutely gorgeous.


(photo from The San Jose Mercury News)

|

4 Comments:

  • Very nice photo! It's been a bit chilly around the Bay, hasn't it?

    By Blogger thc, at 10:20 PM  

  • I used to live in Sacramento and am familar with the Northern California area. The bay area, Napa Valley, Sonoma County, Reno, and South Lake Taho were all within a couple hours drive. We keep a busy weekend schedule with weekend gettaways. Fond memories of that time and place.

    As a newbie, do you have any thoughts on posting a disclaimer on the blog site. I noticed some sites have disclaimers and some don't. Any thoughts, ideas, or pointers would be appreciated.

    By Blogger Dude, at 8:25 AM  

  • thc, yes it has. Yesterday afternoon was incredibly gorgeous, though. The hills on the east side of Morgan Hill got a lot of snow during the day Friday, which has made for a beautiful view all weekend.

    Apollo, excellent point on disclaimers. I never really intended to make recommendations on things, but I'm sure I have and some comments could be construed to be a recommendation as well. So in order to CYA, it probably is best to have one. Thanks!

    By Blogger Dwight, at 8:41 AM  

  • It is quite a site. I wanted to drive up to Mt. Hamilton but I heard they closed the road.

    Neo

    By Blogger vr6trd, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home