Chrees' world

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sometimes life takes over

The 2-year old had some sort of bug—probably some stomach virus going around. So the other night I found myself up with him at 2am watching movies while he was running a high fever. Other factors yesterday led my wife to believe there was more going on than just a bug, so late last night I found myself taking a urine sample to the hospital lab. I’m gone about 90 minutes and when I come back, everything is back to normal. He’s running around the house like a cheetah on speed. And fortunately the initial results came back normal. Good to have the rambunctious kid back.

Other things are going on with my wife’s grandparents—I’ve relayed some of their situation before and things aren't getting any better. So sometimes work and blogging take a back seat to the rest of life.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home