You gave me no warning of what was to be
So yesterday I get the 483rd “Chase Bank Online® Department Notice: You have received this email because you or someone had used your account from different locations.For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation into this matter. In order to safeguard your account, we require that you confirm …”
Tired and cranky, I hit reply and sent the following: “Does this sh&t ever work?” It must for them to keep trying.
Interesting results last week with VioPharma Inc. This is the second stock I had my eye on before Cramer’s “Mad Money” mentioned it and drove the price to levels I wasn’t willing to pay (I mentioned NMTI last week—it is rebounding slowly). But the sell-off of VPHM has approached the absurd—the company is well positioned regardless of the potential generic drug-makers entering the marketplace and at $10 I’m willing to stake a little bit on it. It will be interesting to see how long the stock flounders from misperceptions as to what just happened. This stock should be in the mid- to high-teens. Of course that doesn’t mean it will get there anytime soon, but I’ll give it a try.
Carnival links have been updated, assuming I don’t continue getting “Blogger Problems,” and I’m off to figure out what the buzz is here at work.
Tired and cranky, I hit reply and sent the following: “Does this sh&t ever work?” It must for them to keep trying.
Interesting results last week with VioPharma Inc. This is the second stock I had my eye on before Cramer’s “Mad Money” mentioned it and drove the price to levels I wasn’t willing to pay (I mentioned NMTI last week—it is rebounding slowly). But the sell-off of VPHM has approached the absurd—the company is well positioned regardless of the potential generic drug-makers entering the marketplace and at $10 I’m willing to stake a little bit on it. It will be interesting to see how long the stock flounders from misperceptions as to what just happened. This stock should be in the mid- to high-teens. Of course that doesn’t mean it will get there anytime soon, but I’ll give it a try.
Carnival links have been updated, assuming I don’t continue getting “Blogger Problems,” and I’m off to figure out what the buzz is here at work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home