Chrees' world

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Honey, did you order this?

So I get home today and there is a package addressed to me. I had ordered a book, but the box could easily hold half a dozen books. I open it up, and...Supernintindo? What the...

So now I have Supernintindo with several games, controls, etc. There is no paperwork inside the box. There is a return address and name (which I don't recognize), so it looks like I'll have to snail mail a WTF letter to the sender. Bizarre.

|

3 Comments:

  • Oooh, what games?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 PM  

  • Sell the console and games for more than what you paid for the book plus shipping. Then buy it from someone else at a cheaper price. Not very nice but, just a thought...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 AM  

  • I haven't unwrapped anything yet, so I don't know what games. The console is wrapped in a clear bag, but the games are in one that is opaque. The first thing I pulled out was one of the controls--keep in mind I have hardly ever played any type of home video game before and all I can think is WTF?

    And considering I used a bunch of coupons/gift certificates/etc. for my books, I could give this away and make money on the tax deduction. But I just sent a letter to the sender, and hopefully she'll respond.

    By Blogger Dwight, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home