Not much to add to what T. J. said
T. J. Rodgers, during an interview with EE Times:
EET: If you ran for office--say, governor of California--what would be your first piece of legislation?
Rodgers: Let me reject the premise of your question. I have a real job, I create real wealth, real people work for our company. I would never, ever swap my job for a job where I make my living taking money from other people. I would rather be unemployed, literally.
EET: If you ran for office--say, governor of California--what would be your first piece of legislation?
Rodgers: Let me reject the premise of your question. I have a real job, I create real wealth, real people work for our company. I would never, ever swap my job for a job where I make my living taking money from other people. I would rather be unemployed, literally.

2 Comments:
Rodgers is a kook. I love his quotations. They're really interesting or funny.
I was once sent an actual quarterly earnings call PowerPoint presentation which had him frolicking on the ground in a paisley robe with his dog. I mean, that's cute and all for your desktop wallpaper, but mighty weird for your public relations department. (Courtesy of an office lackey friend at the now-defunct Robbie Stephens.)
By
mapgirl, at 9:51 PM
OMG. I love this. You should have picked THIS. *claps hands with glee*
"EET: What's your favorite swear word?
Rodgers: Depends on how pissed off I am. It would be offensive to Christians because it's a concatenation of a bunch of swear words that all go together, and it's pretty ugly when it comes out. Let me just leave it at that description."
By
mapgirl, at 9:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home