Chrees' world

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Smellovision lives!

Here's the whole article:

A Japanese cinema showing THE NEW WORLD will screen the COLIN FARRELL movie in 'Smellovision' to enhance the viewing experience. Seven smells will be emitted by machines placed under seats at the back of the theatre, depending on what kind of scene is playing during director TERRENCE MALICK's film at the time. Love scenes will be accompanied by a floral scent, while a peppermint and rosemary smell will waft through the cinema during emotional sequences.


Floral scent? I must be doing something wrong. Sounds more like aromatherapy than smellovision.

|

2 Comments:

  • What if you're allergic to the scents?

    Support Denmark? Everything there is sooo expensive! (but superbly designed)

    By Blogger Phoebe, at 7:15 PM  

  • Yep, that could be a problem. I can't imagine anything overcoming the popcorn smell, though.

    And I just wanted anyone from Denmark to know they have support against Islamism.

    By Blogger Dwight, at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home