Chrees' world

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Posting will be sporadic

Or even more than usual. We had a healthy baby boy born on Tuesday. Mom and baby are doing well. The little one is healthy, beautiful (of course), and a perfect southern gentleman already. With an impressive pair of lungs. That's a good thing, right?

|

4 Comments:

  • Congratulations!

    Good lungs = always good. :)

    By Blogger Splat, at 6:10 AM  

  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    By Blogger Chitown, at 7:09 AM  

  • Congrats to you, your wife, and the new big brother.

    When you've had more than two consecutive hours of sleep, please post pictures! Or at least email me one. My only child has reached the advanced age of 2 1/2, so I have to vicariously enjoy tiny babies.

    By Blogger Tiredbuthappy, at 11:05 AM  

  • Congratulations! Hope those lungs don't keep you up for too many nights. (my sister slept through the night after a month...I, on the other hand, finally slept through the night when I was around 3 yrs old...hahaha)

    By Blogger Phoebe, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home