For Cramer fans
And maybe for those that aren’t. One of the CNBC interns working on Cramer’s show has started a blog at Summer 2006: NYC, CNBC, Cramer, etc..
Check it out before the network finds out and has the blog deleted. One small excerpt:
Update: That was fast... less than a week of posting and the blog is already gone. Now I know to copy everything when I know it will be deleted eventually--it will happen sooner rather than later.
Check it out before the network finds out and has the blog deleted. One small excerpt:
Oh man was the show tonight great -- Cramer was on fire! He was pumped tonight, and the show was excellent. The Dow has one of it's worse days in years but that doesn't stop us at Mad Money from having fun!
Did anyone notice all those ripped up bulls he was using today -- well, that was the expertise of yours truly. Pristine ripping there. God, I love this job.
Update: That was fast... less than a week of posting and the blog is already gone. Now I know to copy everything when I know it will be deleted eventually--it will happen sooner rather than later.

1 Comments:
nooo it's gone, I can't read it!
By
Phoebe, at 6:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home