Save Screech's house
A little late to this, but just proving that real life parodies itself:
I need to come up with a hook for people to send money in to me for a "cause."
Source: newsday.com
More than a bell is needed to save Dustin Diamond this time around. Diamond, best known as geeky Screech Powers on the 1989-1993 teen comedy series "Saved by the Bell," is selling T-shirts with his photo on them to try to raise $250,000 so he doesn't lose his gray two-story house under a foreclosure order. "If the public didn't care, I as an entertainer wouldn't have been a success," he said.
Diamond, 29, is trying to sell nearly 30,000 shirts -- at $15 or $20 (autographed) each -- to supplement the income he makes as a standup comic so he doesn't have to move from his Port Washington home, about 25 miles north of Milwaukee.
I need to come up with a hook for people to send money in to me for a "cause."
Source: newsday.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home