The smarty-pants bully & thief
Two reasons I link to this story: it fits in well with recently reading Vanity Fair, and the writing is so catty:
"Smarty-pants club"? Sounds like sour grapes to me. I find it more interesting that some women in Mensa would let this guy abuse them like they did.
An unlikely "Casanova" who used the smarty-pants club Mensa to meet women and bully them into giving him free digs got a break from a Queens judge who sentenced him to just one to three years in prison. ... Prosecutors said he would harass the women into giving him a place to live - then collect government rent subsidies and pocket them.
"Smarty-pants club"? Sounds like sour grapes to me. I find it more interesting that some women in Mensa would let this guy abuse them like they did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home