And you’re standing here beside me, I love the passing of time
Happy anniversary to the person who puts up with me, handles all our household details, is a wonderful mother and a fantastic wife. Thanks for everything you have given and all that you are.
I can't tell one from another,
Did I find you, or you find me?
Fortunately for me, it doesn’t matter.
I can't tell one from another,
Did I find you, or you find me?
Fortunately for me, it doesn’t matter.

2 Comments:
happy anniversary? Which anniversary is it? We celebrated our 5th a couple months ago.
By
Tiredbuthappy, at 8:19 PM
Just our 4th. We met 10 years ago, but it took us a while to figure things out. (And we actually met through the internet, which got a lot of raised eyebrows in 1996)
By
Dwight, at 9:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home