Chrees' world

Monday, July 31, 2006

The hottest billionaire heiresses?

Forbes has a list of their hottest billionaire heiresses. I was surprised by some of the names--not because I question whether they are hot, but simply because I didn't know they existed or had that much money.

So remember, you can earn more by saying "I do" or by winning at gene roulette than 99.9% of the population. And just a reminder for the guys: style points are usually deducted for stalking.

|

2 Comments:

  • In defense of us normal women, I think it's easier to BE hot if you're a billionaire. Expensive skin creams, clothes, health clubs, trainers, etc, and the time to utilize them, are just not accessible to many of us.

    Luckily I'm naturally hot and don't need a lot of expensive stuff to make me that way. ;)

    By Blogger Tiredbuthappy, at 1:19 PM  

  • Gee, wonder why Forbes doesn't post lists of the "10 Hunkiest Billionaire Heirs"...

    By Blogger Madame X, at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home