Chrees' world

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dad's pretty happy too

"So who are you bringing to the school dance? Miss Universe? Yeah, in your dreams."
So first we had a listener on the Howard Stern Show win a date to his prom with a porn star (and if I put two and two together correctly, that lucky winner is now a walk-on with the Syracuse football team). The high school principal squashed his hopes, but I'm sure he still had the date of a lifetime. And hopefully STDs that don't last that long.

And now, we have a classier entry in this field. An Australian schoolboy will be taking Miss Universe 2006 to his school prom. My favorite line: "Dad's pretty happy too," Avramides said, adding that his father insisted on driving them to the ball.

Letch. And no, I’m not jealous. Much.

|

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home