Chrees' world

Friday, September 15, 2006

CNBC is making some mad money

From Page Six:
Jim Cramer call your agent. It's time to renegotiate your contract at CNBC based on sales of your merchandise at NBCUniversalStore.com. Sources say "Mad Money with Jim Cramer" products - including playing cards, coffee mugs and T-shirts - are the second-biggest sellers over the past 30 days, topped only by "The Office" merchandise. The bobblehead of the maniacal host and "Mad Money" teddy bears are the third and fourth best-selling items on the site.

For his sake, I hope he negotiated a percentage of those sales. The only time I watched the show was late at night when up with the baby. The only choice on TV at 3am was Mad Money or Girls Gone Wild infomercials. Or so it seemed. Anyway, for entertainment value, especially in a sleep-deprived state, Cramer was fine. Well, I guess the latter choice could be too, but it got old before the first viewing was over.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home