Dream home? Or nightmare?

Can this really be the house used in "A Nightmare on Elm Street"?
Nightmare on Elm Street house with basement for "Freddie" Kruger. Spaulding Square fixer opportunity screaming "Buy Me, Buy Me!". With some work this could be your Family Dream Home, backyard with pool 4 entertaining, 4 bedrooms 3.5 bath & office. Terrific living room with fireplace, formal dining room and bar set up.
According to IMDB.com and A Nightmare on Elm Street Companion, it surely is. The latter link confirms the house is for sale, and also has the floorplan (and same interior photos as the realty listing). For $1.1 million, the 4 bedroom 3½ bath home can be yours! Sweet dreams...

3 Comments:
That's a scary price.
By
Larry, at 6:12 AM
If you look at the Zillow estimate, the list price is right in line. Which doesn't mean it isn't scary!
Now that I look closer, I see the location (right off Sunset Blvd) would be ideal for a lot of people. I guess I've gotten numb to some of the prices I see here in California.
By
Dwight, at 8:38 AM
forget zillow!
TRY THIS: http://valueyourhome.realestatejournal.com/cvyh/rej/Input.aspx?Error=105
By
Larry, at 3:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home