I think they are selling something
But I could be mistaken.


The message that buying Louis Vuitton leaves you so broke you can't afford clothes is probably not what they intended. Or that anonymous men will ply you with drinks, ice and tongs simply because you drink Campari (regardless of what you look like) could lead to some serious self-esteem issues. Or maybe they are saying the only way I have a chance with someone that looks like Salma is by getting her ripped.
Nice to see that advertisers are moving away from using sex to sell things and becoming more upfront with reality.


The message that buying Louis Vuitton leaves you so broke you can't afford clothes is probably not what they intended. Or that anonymous men will ply you with drinks, ice and tongs simply because you drink Campari (regardless of what you look like) could lead to some serious self-esteem issues. Or maybe they are saying the only way I have a chance with someone that looks like Salma is by getting her ripped.
Nice to see that advertisers are moving away from using sex to sell things and becoming more upfront with reality.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home